IPC HEBRON CHURCH, GARLAND, TEXAS UNITED STATES
Indian Pentecostal Church Dallas, located in Garland is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor.
We are a Christ-Centered, mission-minded, and family-oriented Church of approximately 600 people in attendance. Applicants should be an ordained IPC pastor who holds a Graduate theological degree from an accredited seminary/university and has a minimum of 10 years of ministry and pulpit experience.
The candidate must be a Legal Permanent Resident or citizen of the United States and should be married and above 40 years of age.
Knowledge, Skills, and Character
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bible
- Ability to show impartiality
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to show compassion for struggles and concerns of others
- Ability to relate to a wide diversity of congregants
- oversee the management of all areas of the congregation’s ministry (additional details below)
- Provide spiritual, pastoral, outreach, administrative and servant leadership to the congregation
- Prepare weekly sermons that capture the essence of the biblical vision; preach and conduct worship services
- Officiate at special services (e.g., baptisms, weddings, funerals, infant dedications, etc.)
- Attend at monthly church board or council meetings.
Please submit a resume to The Secretary, IPC Hebron Church, PO Box 851152, Mesquite TX 75185.